Launched in 2016, Myeloid & Lymphoid disorders in practice offers opinion, guidance, practical advice and updates on the latest thinking in haematological disorders.
This journal provides a forum for the publication of a variety of review-based articles that are of interest and benefit to all members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the diagnosis, treatment and management of these haematological and haemato-oncological disorders.
Regular features include:
- Case study masterclasses
- Articles on clinical management of patients
- Upcoming diary dates of interest
- The editor’s comment
- Recent guideline updates
- Patient/research group columns
- Articles on service management within the NHS
- Therapy/disease spotlights
- A patient information section entitled ‘What I tell my patients about …’
The latest issue of Myeloid & Lymphoid disorders in practice is available free of charge in print (UK only) and online, and can be downloaded as a PDF or EPUB to view on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Editor: Dr Jonathan Kell MBBChir FRCPath MD Consultant Haematologist and Clinical Director, Haematology and Clinical Immunology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.