|A new journal proposition for 2016, Myeloid and Lymphoid disorders in practice will offer opinion, guidance, practical advice and updates on the latest thinking in haematological disorders.
This journal will provide a forum for the publication of a variety of review-based articles that will be of interest and benefit to all members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the diagnosis, treatment and management of these haematological and haemato-oncological disorders.
Regular features will include:
- Case study masterclasses
- Articles on clinical management of patients
- Upcoming diary dates of interest
- The editor’s comment
- Recent guideline updates
- Patient/research group columns
- Articles on service management within the NHS
- Therapy/disease spotlights
- A patient information section entitled ‘What I tell my patients about …’
Each issue will also be available as a downloadable PDF.
Editor: Dr Jonathan Kell MBBChir FRCPath MD, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospital of Wales, Cancer Trials Unit, Department of Surgery, Cardiff